If you want to customize your iPhone’s ringtone, but you don’t want to use iTunes, this is the article for you. This will show you how to add a ringtone to your iPhone without using iTunes. There is a step by step guide to show you how to add a ringtone to your iPhone without using ITunes.
One of the most powerful features of the iPhone is the ability to customize the way your phone sounds. You can add a custom ringtone to your iPhone with a few clicks of your thumb, but for many, the process isn’t as simple as it should be. In this tutorial, we show you just how easy it is to set up a ringtone for your iPhone without using iTunes.
If you want to jam out to your favorite song on your iPhone, you need to use a ringtone. The default ringtone for an iPhone is one long note that plays at the bottom of the screen whenever you receive a call and click on the phone icon; this isn’t exactly a catchy tune. Luckily, you can use iTunes to change the ringtone to a different note, or configure a custom ringtone that you can use as a ringtone for incoming calls.
How to Add a Ringtone to an iPhone Without iTunes – Are you tired of the same old tones and pings? Unfortunately, there is no straightforward way to set your own music as a ringtone on your iPhone.
Without iTunes, how do you add a ringtone to your iPhone?
How to Add a Ringtone to an iPhone Without iTunes in 3 Easy Steps
You can, however, use a few minor deviations to select your favorite song as a call tip. This article demonstrates numerous methods for doing so.
Do you use the Apple library to organize your music on your iPhone? Then you’re aware that without iTunes, nothing functions. Create playlists and transfer music from your PC to your iPhone with the software. On the same way, you may make ringtones in iTunes and use them on your iPhone.
All you need to set ringtones on your iPhone using an iMac or MacBook is your iTunes music library and a Lightning connector to link your iPhone and Mac.
However, the steps will only work if the song you want is already in your music collection. If you listen to music through services like Spotify or Deezer, though, you won’t be able to transfer it to your iPhone using iTunes.
Option 1: Use iTunes to add a ringtone to your iPhone.
- On your iMac or MacBook, launch iTunes. Choose a song from your music library.
- Right-click the song you want, navigate to Info > Options, and choose a 30-second interval between start and stop. Confirm your entry with OK.
- Go to File > Convert > Create AAC Version. iTunes will now create an m4a file with the length you entered. This will then appear in your library under the original song.
- With your left mouse button, select the copy and drag it to your desktop.
You can now alter the file format of your ringtone. Right-click the file and select Rename, then change the file extension (after the dot) to m4r. Use.m4r to confirm your entry in the pop-up window.
You’ve now made a ringtone for the iPhone in the proper format. Then, using a Lightning cable, connect your iPhone to your iMac or MacBook to transfer the song to your iPhone:
- Return to iTunes and select the small smartphone icon in the menu bar beneath the play options.
- Scroll down to settings in your smartphone’s overview and tick the box for Manually manage music and videos.
- Drag and drop your m4r file into the iTunes window from the Sounds tab. Wait for your Mac to transfer the ringtone to your iPhone by clicking the Sync button.
- To safely disconnect your iPhone from your Mac, click Done.
Finally, you can see the song you want under Ringtones on your iPhone under Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Ringtone. Tap it to select it.
Option 2: Use Garageband to make a ringtone without iTunes.
You utilize another Apple program instead of iTunes. GarageBand, an Apple application, allows you to make ringtones without using iTunes. Although the software is free, it consumes about 2 gigabytes of your iPhone’s RAM.
Garageband may be used to make a ringtone without the use of iTunes.
Here’s how to add a ringtone to your iPhone without using iTunes:
- Start GarageBand and go to Tracks > Audio Recorder.
- Select Automatic by tapping the small plus symbol in the upper right corner.
- Deactivate the clock generator, which is located near the red record button at the top of the screen.
- To select a music from your iPhone, use the looping button in the top right corner.
- Reduce the song to a ringtone that is no more than 30 seconds long. To do so, drag the slider to the desired song position.
- Tap Share after selecting the audio track. The soundtrack will be separated if you drag the scissors sign down. Then cut out the parts of the song that aren’t necessary.
- Select My Songs by tapping the small arrow in the top right corner. Mark the ringtone by tapping Select on the right.
- You can use the upload button to save the sound as a Ringtone. Give it a suitable name. Then you just have to set the ringtone as the new ringtone in the Settings app on your iPhone under Sounds & Haptics.
Option 3: Make a ringtone without iTunes by using the program.
You don’t want to go through the trouble of changing your iPhone ringtone without iTunes on your computer? Then this App Store app will assist you in converting your mp3 files to the appropriate m4r format.
Simply use the software to make a ringtone without having to use iTunes.
WALTR 2 will transform any sound file in MP3 format into an M4R format without involving iTunes at all. All you have to do is, in the end, select the title as usual via Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Ringtone.
WALTR 2 can also make ringtones from YouTube tracks and almost any other music or video-sharing platform. You may also use it to transfer eBooks and other materials to your iPhone without fear of file compatibility issues.
Although Apple does not provide a direct option for iPhone users to change ringtones for free, you can customize your incoming calls using iTunes, GarageBand, or WALTR 2. It’s time to set your favorite music as a ringtone on your iPhone. Receiving calls and mails becomes more enjoyable as a result, and you begin the call in a positive mindset.
Don’t forget to bookmark and return to.com every day because you’ll find the most up-to-date Technology information here, including How-to Guide Tips & Tricks. Blogging, digital marketing, Android rooting, social media games, and so on. Best wishes.
How to Add A Ringtone To IPhone Without ITunes 2021 Hi, I am Tommo and I am a tech blogger, You will find here the latest in technology, tips and tricks, reviews, and much more. I have passion for technology, and I will also share with you my opinions about the latest in the industry .. Read more about manually add ringtone to iphone without itunes and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I put ringtones on my iPhone 2021?
To put ringtones on your iPhone 2021, you will need to download a third-party app.
How do I download ringtones from my computer to my iPhone 2021?
You can download ringtones from your computer to your iPhone by using iTunes.
How can I get ringtones on my iPhone without iTunes iOS 12?
You can use the iTunes app to get ringtones.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- add ringtone to iphone without itunes
- how to set ringtone in iphone without itunes
- how to set ringtone in iphone without garageband and itunes
- how to transfer ringtones from computer to iphone without itunes
- how to get free ringtones on iphone without computer