The Instagram app that you know and love is the perfect app for capturing everyday moments. With the latest update (9.4.0) Instagram introduced a feature called ‘Save to Camera Roll’. So we now have the option to save our favorite moments from Instagram to our Camera Roll.
Want to quickly get the images and videos from Instagram without using Instagram Post feature? Then, this article is for you. No matter how long you are using Instagram, you should be familiar with the Photo and Video tools in the Instagram app. In this post, you will learn how to quickly save images and videos from Instagram without using Instagram Post feature.
Uploading media or saving multiple images from Instagram is a rather difficult task that is almost impossible without third-party tools. If you want to save information about your favorite site or a celebrity, but can’t, there are several tools to do so.
Instagram image uploader and Instagram video uploader tools can crawl the Instagram database and retrieve media. It is completely safe and the whole process only takes a few seconds under normal circumstances. In addition, most tools are available for free and some offer subscription services for a fee. This article presents some impressive tools that will help you reach your goal.
Introduction to ImgDownloader
ImgDownloader is an online image downloader app that allows you to instantly download images and videos from Instagram without installing an app on your device. It runs on a cloud server and offers its users great features to get fast and accurate results.
ImgDownloader is very reliable, because it does not reduce the quality of images or videos and you get the media files in their original resolution. It is very difficult to scrape photos from Instagram, but with this tool you can get the desired photos and videos in seconds with a single click.
Benefits of using Imgdownloader
Below are the benefits of this Instagram photo uploader:
- To use the imgDownloader tool for free, you do not need to register or sign in.
- You can upload a large number of images at once, in just a few seconds.
- The procedure for using the site is very simple, you just need to enter the URL and it will automatically search for the endpoint and give you the best results.
- The cloud server makes it powerful in terms of speed and efficiency.
- As a paid user you can download all the photos in one click, but for free users you can download 50 photos at a time.
- If you encounter any problems while using the website, you can contact the customer service team who will always help you solve the problem as they are available 24 hours a day.
- This program allows you to preview each photo before uploading it, and you can upload all photos with one click or one at a time.
- The user interface of the site is very user friendly, so you can enjoy the site to the fullest.
Quick steps to get started
The procedure for using ImgDownloader is as follows:
- Open your browser and visit the official website: https://imgdownloader.com/.
- Enter the URL in the text box. You must ensure that the URL you enter is correct. Without the exact URL, the site cannot retrieve the data.
- You need to select the tab based on the type of URL you are downloading the images from. For example, if it’s an Instagram link, select the Instagram tab.
- Click on the Search button.
- The crawler starts displaying all the images in the web gallery of the link.
- All downloaded images and mp4 files will be displayed on your screen.
- You can preview each photo and video before uploading.
- You can click Download All to download all images or videos at once, or you can download individual images/videos at once.
- This web tool is not only suitable for desktop computers, but is also supported by mobile web browsers.
iGram – brief introduction
iGram is an online web tool that allows users to upload media files such as photos, videos and IGTV videos from the Instagram platform. This tool allows users to upload multiple images and videos at once, including IGTV videos. Media can be stored on the device for offline use.
These are some of the features of iGram:
- Nowhere on the site do you need to register, sign up or log in.
- Since this is an online program, you do not need to download a third-party program on your computer.
- It can also work on computers with slow internet connections. You don’t need a high-end computer with heavy hardware.
- The interface is very simple and easy to use. It is unlikely that you will experience any problems or difficulties when using it.
- This page is available 24/7 and allows users to access Instagram media at their convenience.
- The tool is lightweight and will not cause your slow PC to freeze.
- There are no geographical restrictions for this site. Users from all over the world can use this free service.
- Most of the processing is done automatically and quickly. It will probably take more than a few minutes.
- Under normal circumstances, the tool is able to extract all media files from a given URL. The chance of failure is negligible.
Getting started with iGram
To start working with iGram, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website on your computer or mobile device at https://igram.io/.
- Enter the URL of the Instagram page you want to extract the media from.
- Click the Download button and processing begins immediately. Let it search and the results will be shown after a while.
- Each medium has different resolution options. You can download the resolution according to your needs. Click the download button below each image to save it to your computer.
At the end of this article, we have discussed different tools for uploading Instagram images and videos, and also how to save multiple Instagram images using these tools. They’re all free. Moreover, there are paid subscription services that you can choose if the tool is right for you. Also, try the free trial version before spending money. If possible, try out the different tools available online to see which one works best for you.
About the Author
Osho is a technical blogger. He contributes to the blog, gadget, social media and technology news sections of the site.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download Instagram photos faster?
You can download Instagram photos faster by using a third-party app.
How can I download all my Instagram photos at once?
You can download all your Instagram photos at once by going to the “Download” section of your profile.
Can you save pictures from Instagram?
Yes, you can save pictures from Instagram.
Feedback,how to save instagram photos to galleryhow to save instagram photos to camera rollhow to save instagram photos to phonehow to save pictures from instagram on iphonehow to save pictures from instagram on pchow to save pictures from instagram android,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to save instagram photos to gallery,how to save pictures from instagram on pc,how to save pictures from instagram android,how to save videos from instagram to gallery,how to save instagram videos to camera roll,how to save instagram photos to camera roll,how to save instagram photos to phone,how to save pictures from instagram on iphone