The application of calculation has been a common feature even in the ancient time. The story is behind the fact that the calculation has been so popular. In modern time, the calculation has been no longer a thing in the life. The Shake Calc has been the product that allows to calculate so fast and accurately. The meaning of the word shake is shake, shake, shake, shake and shake. No more calculation is required needed. Shake Calc is the calculation that you need in the life.
Shake Calculator is a light and small app that allows you to calculate any result you want. Whether you’re a math enthusiast, a game player, a business person or a student, you can use it to calculate numbers, time, dates, formulas, percentages, etc. You can choose your favorite style of calculation: Normal, Scientific, Financial, Programming, etc.
Shake Calc was the first android calculator app that supported many languages. It is a take on MathJax.
Looking for a way to download Shake Calc for PC? Most of the users try to install Shake calculator on their computer because it offers a lot of features to perform calculations. However, the official computer installation is not available for download. Therefore, it is convenient to have a third-party program to run Shake Calc on computers. Follow the steps below to download the Shake Calc calculator for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac PC.
What is Shake calc?
The Shake calc application is a scientific calculator. You can use it for daily calculations and have direct access to the most frequently used functions. The application has an advanced view for complex calculations. Supports all devices, large and small, with large buttons. The application was developed by Ralph Schroth and has been downloaded by more than 5 million users worldwide. Moreover, there are many Shake Calc reviews for the app and it has high user ratings.
Shake Calc Application Features
The Shake Calc calculator has more options to perform complex calculations in a simple way. It has theme styles to change the look of the calculator. There are many predefined lists of the most commonly used mathematical constants. Here is the list of the main features of the Shake Calc application.
- The calculation history allows you to view previous functions.
- The whole expression can be easily understood.
- Easy access to extended memory functions (M, MC) and hyperbolic functions with the 2 key.
- Pressing the C key deletes the last digits, and a long press deletes the entire printout.
- Support for percentage values (50 + 10% = 55!).
- Manages a predefined list of the most commonly used chemical, physical and mathematical constants.
- Advanced customizable formatting of results with grouping of numbers.
- Supports trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees, and gradients.
- Memory support for all calculations.
- Shake Calc allows you to define your own constants for commonly used values.
- All large devices are supported by large buttons.
- The user interface is simple and can be customized with different themes such as Colorful, Classic and Elegant.
How to download Shake Calc for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac
Shake Calc can be easily installed on Mac and Windows computers. Currently there is no official version that can be downloaded to computers. But we can run Shake Calc on a computer with a virtual device. There are several other programs that offer to run a virtual Android device on Windows or Mac computers. Therefore, we use the Android emulator Bluetacks to install it. Follow the instructions below.
- First, download the Bluestacks Android emulator and install it on your computer. Read our previous article to download the Blustacks installation files and installation guide.
- Follow the instructions and install the Bluestacks Android emulator. Start it by clicking on the desktop shortcut.
- Go to the home screen and launch the Google Play Store application. Then go to the search box and type Shake Calc. Then click on the search icon to start the search.
- After finding the application, click the Install button to start the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, the Shake Calc application shortcut will be visible on the Bluestacks home screen. Click it and use Shake Calc for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac.
To install Shake Calc on the computer, we also need to use a virtual Android device on the computer. We can then install any Android application to run on computers. There are several Android emulators that can be downloaded for Windows and Mac computers. However, we recommend you to use Bluestacks emulator as it provides good service to users. If you are looking for an alternative, we recommend the Nox Player emulator for Android.
calculator pleasegoogle calculator googlesimple calculator onlineonline scientific calculator,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,calculator please,google calculator google,simple calculator online,online scientific calculator